To contribute to everyone 's safety, the Fundação Bienal de São Paulo is following the health protocols recommended by the authorities under the consultancy of the 9 de Julho Hospital. Check out below all the measures adopted for your safe visit!
- Visitor's body temperature will be checked before access
- Use the sanitizing carpet before entering the pavilion
- The use of a mask is mandatory (State decree 64.959)
- Clean your hands before entering and along the visit
- There is alcohol gel available throughout the exhibition space
- Keep the recommended social distance of 1,5 meters We count with enhanced cleaning of contact surfaces and lavatories